Membership in the North Carolina Subcontractors Alliance is a wise investment for your business. The following are just a few of the ways that NCSA can benefit your company.
NCSA Benefits & Services
- Monthly Membership Meetings. Our monthly meetings and special events are an excellent place to network with other subcontractors in the industry.
- Business Information Exchange. A segment of our meeting, called the BEI, is an invaluable opportunity to engage with other subcontractors regarding their experiences with general contractors, owners and architects.
- General Contractors Council. Our quarterly GC Lunch & Learn meetings and our Annual GC Roundtable meetings are many of our members’ favorite part of membership. The NCSA is proud to have relationships with the leading GC firms in North Carolina, and has selective criteria for including GC’s who are interested in the promotion of good business practices with their subcontractors.
- Connect with local, state and national organizations with similar goals as your business. A commitment to cooperation with our community ensures that NCSA members stay on top of what is pertinent to their business. Affiliations with organizations like the National Subcontractors Alliance, the Metrolina Minority Contractors Association, and the National Association of Women in Construction keep our organization diverse and far-reaching.
- Legal Advocacy. Constant changes in laws that directly affect subcontractors can be daunting, and often business owners are not even aware that these changes are taking place until it affects their daily business. One of NCSA’s primary objectives is to maintain an up-to-the-minute awareness of construction legislation, both in Raleigh and in Washington, DC. Your membership includes participation with our lobbyist, who will act on your behalf to protect your rights as a subcontractor.
- Education opportunities. NCSA is well-connected with organizations that provide fresh educational opportunities that are relevant to your business. From lien law requirements to tax law reform; affordable, time-sensitive seminars are available as part of your membership.
- National affiliation. NCSA is a member of the national organization, National Subcontractors Alliance, which links our membership to hundreds of subcontracting companies across the United States. This relationship connects us to educational, networking and legislative resources beyond the local scope.
- Answers to your questions. We are a support organization, with a diverse membership. The NCSA provides business support to our members, and can connect you with answers to your questions about doing business in the NC construction industry.
- Where NCSA goes, your business goes. NCSA members benefit from the marketing that we do. Members have inclusion in our website, our monthly newsletter and other marketing efforts throughout the year. At our regular monthly meetings, one member has the opportunity to highlight their business.
- Discounts and savings on services your business uses.
UPS: Members can receive discounts of up to 34% when you ship with UPS®. Save on UPS’s broad portfolio of shipping services, including air, international, ground and freight services.
Office Max: Save 31% to 88% off the manufacturers’ list price of frequently purchased office supplies, plus get customized print solutions designed to fit your budget and streamline your business requirements with OfficeMax Print and Document Services.
T SYS Merchant Solutions: Get competitive group rates on Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover® transactions and unparalleled customer service for Merchant processing services, including debit card acceptance and check verification/guarantee services. Also get free online statements and account access 24/7.
Lenovo: Save up to 20% off the everyday public web price on a wide range of Lenovo products, including laptops, tablets, desktops, accessories and more. NSA members also receive free ground shipping on all web orders, access to energy-efficient green technologies, and e-Coupons each month with special limited time savings. Be sure to check the website often – special offers change frequently. Experience the Lenovo difference today!
AchieveLinks: When you shop through AchieveLinks® for your business and personal needs, you’ll help your business, your association and yourself. Earn valuable Links® Reward Points just by purchasing from the merchants you already know and trust. Don’t miss out on the rewards you’re due – Shop. Earn. Redeem.
InterCall: We have partnered with InterCall to offer members a 50% discount off of the standard InterCall rate for toll-free audio conferencing. Members also have access to web conferencing and Microsoft® Office 365.
YRC Transportation: As a member, you can save at least 70% on your less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipments (150 pounds or more) with YRC Transportation.
If you would like to be contacted by our Membership Chair, please help us get to know you a little bit.